WELCOME

I am currently working on my 3rd album!! wish me luck people!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Susan Louise Tennet


My fiancee who put me up to this ... Her photography work speak visually for the things I write (sometime i think she uses me for marketing heh heh heh - I take as a compliment though.. ha ha ha)... These pictures are to be shared and "NOT" sold... Please feel free to leave your comments about her photography and my poetry, we are working towards writting our book based on what all of you think of the articles, poetry and pictures in this blog. Be honest about the comments, we don't mind critisism at all.... cheers and have fun reading!! And if some of you wish to have these pictures for your personal use leave us your email address in the comment box and which picture you would like to have and we will send it